Full Time Physician Assistant Job Bismarck, ND
Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who enjoys working with pediatrics. You will provide a full range of pediatric medicine, caring for newborns through teens in the outpatient setting. This is a full-time permanent position. Rotate Days/Nights. Pediatric certification not required. Requires 3 years of post-grad pediatric experience. Competitive salary and full benefits.
Located in Bismarck, the Capital of North Dakota, you will enjoy safe neighborhoods, academically successful schools, a stable local economy, sports, recreation, Native American culture, history and more. Bismarck has it all! It's most famous for its vast open landscapes, diverse wildlife, and bison.
For more information on this or any of our opportunities nationwide, please call or text: Cara Hermelyn at (954) 837-2734, and email your current CV/Resume to email@example.com. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. Please reference JOB-2861297.
- Full-time, permanent position
- PA, FNP, or PNP - Pediatric certification not required
- At least 3 years of pediatric experience required
- Rotate Days and Nights
- See 0-18 years of ages
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Family-friendly community with low cost of living
- Contact Cara Hermelyn at 954-837-2734. Reference JOB-2861297
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.