Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Astoria, OR
Job DescriptionAn Urgent Care Clinic along the beautiful coastline in Oregon is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistnt to join their Urgent Care Clinic. In this position, you will handle a variety of acute conditions for patients of all ages.
This position offers a very competitive salary, plus a full range of benefits including relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and full medical benefits for the provider and family.
Come live and practice in this town located on the Columbia River. There is plenty to do, fine dining is available around every corner, and outdoor recreational opportunities abound.
To apply now for this position, contact and send an updated CV to Kristen Levins, 954.837.2688 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference JOB-2858798.
- Full Time, Permanent Opportunity
- Oregon State License or Eligible
- Urgent Care-10 hour shifts
- Experienced NPs and PAs
- Competitive compensation package
- 20K sign-on
- Enjoy working in a beautiful coastal town in the Pacific Northwest
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.