Full Time Physician Assistant Job CA
5 months ago
Bay area Plastic Surgery group, one of the Bay Area’s leading plastic surgery practices is hiring!
We are seeking a board-certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) with a passion for the aesthetic industry to join our spectacular and growing team. 2 or more years of surgical experience is strongly desired. Injectable and laser experience is preferred, but exceptions can be made for an eager, motivated candidate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide surgical support with the following:
- First-assist in the operating room
- Pre-op and post-op evaluations
- Take call (rotated between all providers)
Perform aesthetic procedures and treatments, including:
- Neuroparalytics such as Botox
- Non-invasive body contouring
- At least 2 years experience as a physician assistant
- At least 1-2 years experience as first-assist in the OR
- Licensed to practice in California
Plastic Surgery client offers a generous pay structure with additional earning potential through commissions. This is an exempt position. Base salary is competitive and based on qualifications and experience.
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Compensation Range: $170,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Schedule: Weekdays
- Shift: Regular
- Healthcare benefits
- 401k/Profit sharing
- Employee discounts
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.