Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Oakhurst, CA
Job DescriptionOur client in Madera County is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their Primary Care Practice. The APP will provide health care services including documentation of acute and chronic problems, administering medication, chart maintenance, and well as consultations and referrals. Providers will report to the CMO and will work in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will be bilingual (English/Spanish), but it is not required.
Their comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, and more!
Madera country is a rural and agricultural area that is becoming a booming wine country. They also have easy access to beautiful National Parks and California's famed Central Coast.
Please contact Kamille Wilson for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule. Email email@example.com, or call/text 954-837-2773. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
- Full-time, Permanent Position
- Will Consider Family and Urgent Care Advanced Practice Providers
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Include Healthcare, Retirement, PTO & More!
- Bilingual Candidates (English/Spanish) preferred, not required
- Close to National Parks and Other Great Vacation Destinations
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Reference JOB-2851099
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $130000.00 to $150000.00 Annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.