Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Oklahoma City, OK
3 days ago
A reputable Family Medicine clinic located in Southwest Oklahoma has an opening for an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This clinic offers a positive, family-friendly atmosphere that both patients and staff appreciate. This can be seen by their outstanding Google rating of 4.7 with over 170 reviews.
- Generous salary based on experience
- The benefits package includes Health, 401K, PTO, paid malpractice, and more
- Hours are Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM and Saturday 10 AM-6 PM. Alternate working Saturdays with the preceding Monday off.
- No Call!
- Outpatient only
- See patients of all ages with 20% being pediatric patients
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Must have 1+ years of experience practicing as a Family Nurse Practitioner seeing patients of all ages
This vibrant city of over 90,000 residents is nestled in the foothills of the Wichita Mountains and is the fifth largest city in Oklahoma. It is home to numerous outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, and camping as well as cultural attractions such as theatres offering ballet performances and Broadway shows. Residents appreciate the strong economy, affordable housing, and multiple education opportunities from K12 learning to a number of colleges and universities. It is conveniently located a little over an hour from Oklahoma City and three hours from Dallas, Texas. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.