Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job IL
9 days ago
A prominent healthcare system in Central Illinois has an opening for an experienced Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Join a multi-disciplinary team including psychiatrists, advanced practice providers, psychologists, and master's level therapists.
- Join an established healthcare system that offers a robust benefits package and a generous salary based on experience
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm schedule
- Some evening and weekend hours are possible
- The patient Advisory System handles after-hour calls
- Outpatient Only
- Child Only practice
- Referral hospital and mental health facilities nearby
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification
- 2+ Years of experience practicing as a PMHNP
This town is home to over 87,000 people in a county of over 200,000 residents and is one of the best places to live in Illinois! Living here offers residents the feeling of an urban and suburban mix. A city within this county was ranked byNICHE.comas 2021?s 38th/637 ?Best Places for Young Professionals in Illinois.? This metro area has a lot to offer as it?s a concentration of intellectually curious people; its incredible diversity; its warm, Midwestern charm; gorgeous sunsets over the prairie; a reasonable cost of living; little traffic; and lots of outdoor fun with many amazing green spaces and parks. They have major college sports and a world-renowned performing arts center, they were named the Midwest?s Best Food Town in 2017, and they?re one of the most bike-friendly communities in the Midwest. It is a wonderful, family-friendly place to live and raise kids and is located only 120 miles from Indianapolis and 140 miles from Chicago.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
Phone: (314) 587-4785
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.