Full Time Physician Assistant Job Norwalk, CT
Job DescriptionThis Federally Qualified Health Center in SW Connecticut is looking to hire a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant immediately. They are looking for 2 years of primary care experience and a provider that treats patients across the lifespan. Must be board certified and have or be eligible for the State of Connecticut advanced practice license. CompHealth can assist with licensure.
The new NP or PA will be offered competitive pay, bonuses, great benefits including 26 days of PTO and paid Holidays, Retirement with match, malpractice with tail, and more. As an FQHC they also qualify for government loan repayment. They will offer a sign-on bonus to the right candidate.
Located on the northern shore of Long Island Sound, this coastal city is 45 minutes from NYC, an easy drive to Bridgeport or New Haven. It boasts beautiful beaches and sunsets, and there is a wide array of attractions. The city and downtown are a mix of modern and historic architecture and are bordered by desirable suburban communities. For more information on this and our other opportunities nationwide, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date resume to Sarah.Jeske@CompHealth.com. Please reference JOB-2834999
- Priority Need - Will Hire Quickly
- Great Benefits Include Generous PTO & Retirement w/Match
- FQHC - Government Loan Repayment
- Outpatient Day Schedule
- FNP/PA Certification and CT License or Eligibility Required
- Seeking at Least 2 Years Experience, Must See All Ages
- Great Organization with A Plus Accreditation
- Coastal City 45 min from NYC - JOB-2834999
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $125000.00 to $140000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.