Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Fargo, ND
Job DescriptionA large health system in eastern North Dakota is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Level III NICU team. Experience in a NICU is required. Rotating 12-hour shifts.
Enjoy living in a region rich with outdoor recreation while being able to enjoy the pleasures of city life. Whether you're looking for nightlife, arts & cultural events, great schools or entertainment, this area has something for everyone.
For more information on this or any of our opportunities nationwide, please call or text: Cara Hermelyn at (954) 837-2734, and email your current CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. Reference JOB-2841992
- Full-time, permanent position for an NP or PA
- NICU experience required
- Rotating 12-hour shifts
- Desired skills: intubation, chest tube placement, umbilical line placement, PICC placement
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance & sign-on
- Full benefits
- Contact Cara Hermelyn at 954-837-2734. Reference JOB-2841992
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.