Full Time Physician Assistant Job Bend, OR
Job DescriptionOur client, located in Central Oregon, is seeking a part-time Neonatal NP/PA for their Level III NICU. A minimum of 2 years of Level III experience as an NNP/PA is required. The team is looking for an NNP that will be able to jump right in and be a part of their group. The NNP will be working 12-hour shifts, rotating days and nights. 20 hr work week. No formal call expectation for this position.
The hospital is located in Central Oregon which is perfect for an outdoors person. Lots of outdoor activities await- hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, and many others. This is in the high desert so you will be able to enjoy an average of 300 sunny days per year.
For the fastest consideration, reach out to Caroline McMahon at 954-837-2695 after emailing your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB #2844082
- Part-time permanent position
- 20 hrs a week
- At least 2 years of NNP experience in a Level III NICU required
- 12 hour shifts- days and nights
- Beautiful Central Oregon - lots of outdoor activities
- Averages 300 sunny days per year
- Interviewing and hiring immediately
- Job #2844082
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.