Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job MA
Enterprise Medical is seeking a Nurse Practitioner with an interest in Vascular Medicine for an office-based practice with some inpatient responsibilities. The practice includes an in-office endovascular suite and an accredited Vein Center with a vascular lab.
About the position:
- Join Fellowship-trained and Board-certified Vascular Surgeons
- Cover satellite offices and 2 hospitals in surrounding communities
- See patients in the office and in the hospitals. He/she will evaluate new office referrals
- Must have knowledge and experience with arterial and venous disease, including carotid stenosis and stroke, aortic aneurysms, claudication, ischemic ulcers, varicose veins, and venous ulcers
- Skill and experience in sclerotherapy are desirable
- Familiarity or willingness to learn the basics of non-invasive vascular testing
- Electronic Medical Records is eClinicalworks
Who we are seeking:
- Must be capable of handling both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Board certification
- Be both MA and RI licensed
- Interest and experience in wound management, including surgical wounds, minor debridement
- Have prudent knowledge of the use of antibiotics as well as minor procedures, like venous catheter removal
- Ability to evaluate lab tests, prescribe and refill meds, and counsel patients and families regarding procedures.
- Possess a valid Drug Enforcement Agency certificate, a Massachusetts controlled substances
- Having at least 1-2 years of experience with vascular disease is desirable
About the pay:
- Compensation is commensurate with experience, training, and skill set
- Benefits include health insurance, malpractice coverage, a 401K retirement plan
- CME allowance
- Generous paid time off
About the location:
- A coastal community located in southeastern Massachusetts.
- 50 minutes south of Boston and 15 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island.
- This unique area offers a nearby city, waterfront, suburban neighborhoods, and farmland communities.
- Affordable real estate in beautiful seaside communities with great schools and outdoor recreational options, year-round.
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.