Full Time Physician Assistant Job NC
2 days ago
A longstanding regional medical center in Eastern North Carolina has an opening for an Emergency Physician Assistant. Join a dedicated team of healthcare professionals at one of the few independent, community-based hospitals in North Carolina.
- Full-time hospital-employed position
- Very generous hourly pay, with a full benefits package including PTO
- Sign-On/Relocation negotiable
- 12-hour shifts - 10-12 shifts per month
- 34,000 annual visits
- Prefer experience as an Emergency PA but will consider a new graduate with previous Emergency experience in another medical field.
We are a 146-bed community hospital located in Clinton, N.C.Hospital services include acute care,outpatient surgery, emergency medicine, and intensive care.Our specialties include generalsurgery, internal medicine, OB-GYN, orthopedic surgery, pediatrics, and urology.Hospital outpatient services includerehabilitation, diagnostic imaging, and laboratory services.
This town in Eastern North Carolina offers local arts, theaters, museums, historic sites, and outdoor recreation. It is conveniently located less than an hour to Raleigh, 35 minutes to Fayetteville, and just over an hour to Wilmington and the pristine beaches of North Carolina. If you want small-town life and easy access to big-city living, this is the place for you. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.