Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Pueblo, CO
20 days ago
WONDERFUL WOUND CARE NURSE PRACTITIONER OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY IN PUEBLO
We are seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with expertise in wound care to join our team in Pueblo, CO. Our private practice group provides geriatric care services to patients in skilled nursing facilities throughout the area. As our Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, you will play an essential role in improving the quality of life for our patients by providing top-notch wound care services.
- Conduct patient assessments to evaluate wound care needs and create treatment plans
- Administer and manage wound care treatments, including dressing changes and wound debridement
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care
- Educate patients and their families on wound care management and prevention
- Maintain accurate patient records and documentation
- Active and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license in Colorado
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in wound care
- Wound care certification preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to travel and practice autonomously
Why Join Our Practice Group?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of geriatric patients
- Competitive salary, 90K-120K, and benefits package
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Flexible schedule with a focus on work-life balance
- Continued education and training opportunities
If you are a dedicated and compassionate NP or PA with a passion for wound care, we encourage you to apply to join our team.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.