Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Eureka, CA
Providence St. Joseph Hospital in Eureka is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner to join a dedicated Non-invasive Cardiology team. This is largely an inpatient role where you can expect to perform rounding and consultations in the hospital while also assisting the physician as necessary. Ideal candidates will have prior Cardiology experience while being able to handle fast paced and stressful environments. Join one of the top medical organizations on the west coast while enjoying a highly balanced schedule.
- Monday to Friday schedule, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with some rotating weekends
- No call
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient work
- Cardiology experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Must have an Acute Care NP license
- Compensation is between $144,996 and $179,504 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses,incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Humboldt County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Humboldt market has 20+ clinics and specialties. Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka has served the community for more than 100 years and along with Redwood Memorial Hospital in Fortuna is staffed by dedicated professionals who provide compassionate care to all.
Where Youll Live
Humboldt County, located on the North Coast of California, offers a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and a strong sense of community. The area features stunning landscapes, including redwood forests and a rugged coastline, as well as plenty of activities such as hiking, fishing, and surfing. Humboldt County is known for the Cal Poly Humboldt university, its arts and culture scene, and sustainable living is encouraged due to the region's agricultural heritage.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 21988
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.