Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Fayetteville, NC
Job DescriptionA growing hospital team is looking for an Advanced Practice Provider to join their Urology team! This position is open to both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with an interest and experience in Urology. Responsibilities include diagnosing medical problems, conducting physical exams, performing urodynamic studies, and more. Inpatient and outpatient settings. This hospital system offers competitive compensation and generous benefits.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.m
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Robert Cordero in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2610. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com. Reference: JOB-2830865
- Permanent, full time position
- Urology experience required
- Inpatient and outpatient setting
- Work under the supervision of Physician
- Large teaching facility
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.