Full Time Physician Assistant Job Newport, OR
Job DescriptionA well-established practice in Coastal Oregon is seeking an Oncology NP or PA to join their Cancer Care Team. The APP will provide direct patient care, including evaluating and examining new patients, managing patients undergoing treatment/chemo, and monitoring patients after treatment. Work either a 5/8s or 4/10s flex schedule. The facility offers competitive salary+bonus potential, full benefits, $20,000 coastal differential, and relocation assistance. New grads welcome to apply. Must be comfortable with chemotherapy.
The town offers a unique blend of scenic beauty and small-town charm, making it an attractive location for residents and tourists. Located on the central Oregon coast, the town offers easy access to outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and beachcombing.
For more information on this or any of our opportunities nationwide, please call or text: Cara Hermelyn at (954) 837-2734, and email your current CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. Please reference JOB-2829613.
- Full-time, permanent position for Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Open to New Grads with Chemotherapy experience
- 5/8s or 4/10s with flex schedule
- Competitive pay + bonuses
- Full benefits
- $20,000 coastal differential + relocation assistance
- Easy access to outdoor activities and beautiful sceneries
- Contact Cara Hermelyn at 954-837-2734. Reference JOB-2829613
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.