Full Time Physician Assistant Job OR
An Endocrinology practice that is part of a large, community-owned and governed, not-for-profit healthcare system in Southern Oregon has an opening for an experienced Endocrinology Physician Assistant. Join a community of passionate providers and caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Signing bonus negotiable
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Full-time position
- Ambulatory clinic, mostly consultative with no inpatient work
- Provider will see a majority of patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes, manage patients on insulin pumps and multi-dose insulin injections, and troubleshoot continuous glucose sensors.
- Join an award-winning hospital system known as the top healthcare provider in the region
- Endocrinology experience required
- NCCPA Certification
This position is located in a beautiful city in Southern Oregon!We offer family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year.Here you find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs, and colorful autumns.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Yanisse Spillman
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.