Full Time Physician Assistant Job Albany, NY
Job DescriptionThis well established and highly regarded non-profit hospital system in upstate New York is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their growing Psychiatry team. This is an opportunity to get involved with multiple types of treatment and severity levels from outpatient to inpatient and everything in between. This is a collaborative environment of MDs, NPs, PA's, and several types of therapists. This is significant potential for professional growth and development into a leadership position. This region of Columbia County, NY offers old town charm with modern dining & entertainment. For information on this opportunity, or other career choices nationwide, please call Judi Triana at 954-837-2693 or send your resume in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed resumes get a faster response. Reference - JOB-2822359 Judi Triana Senior Search Recruiter (954) 837-2693
- Full-time, permanent position
- Flexible schedule
- Join a large, collaborative team of providers
- Growing mental health program
- Significant potential for professional growth
- Several different settings the provider can practice in
- CompHealth Recruiter with you every step of the way!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $125000.00 to $140000.00 Annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.