Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Flemingsburg, KY
2 days ago
Job DescriptionJoin our emergency medicine (EM) team at this modern hospital in Flemingsburg, Kentucky. Fleming County Hospital is a 52-bed facility with 25 critical access beds, and approximately 6 emergency department (ED) beds. This hospital is an accredited Chest Pain center through the American College of Cardiology.
As a nocturnist family or emergency medicine nurse practitioner (NP) you will practice in an autonomous setting and must have a minimum of three (3) years' experience in emergency medicine. The ideal candidate will have an active ACLS and PALS certification, and be willing to obtain or have an active ATLS certification.
As a TeamHealth clinician you'll receive excellent compensation, retirement benefits, and flexible scheduling options. We are proud to be the leading clinician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team.
Apply today to learn more!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Compensation based on years of experience
- Paid time off
- Access to ACLS/ PALS recertification
- Reimbursement for state license and DEA
- Excellent health benefits, includes medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage provided
- Membership in our Patient Safety Organization with access to thousands of free Category I CME
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.