Full Time Physician Assistant Job Richland, WA
Provide innovative care as a full-time physician assistant or nurse practitioner with Kadlec REgional Medical Center's fast-paced Urology team in the community of Richland, Washington. This role involves both outpatient clinic responsibilities as well as first assist duties. Join a dedicated, collegial team while enjoying a balanced schedule in sunny southeast Washington.
- Monday to Friday schedule; no call
- Robotics assisted technology
- Relocation assistance available
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Kadlec qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Compensation is between $123,017 to $159,880 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental andretirement
- Expert professional student debt advice at no charge
Where Youll Work
Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a 337-bed, nationally recognized medical center with a growing heart and vascular program, a Level II Trauma Center, a world-class digital imaging center, and more award-winning initiatives. Representing the highest level of patient-centered care, Kadlecs quality and safety initiatives have earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and an A grade from the Leapfrog Group for quality and safety.
Where Youll Live
Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries including an internationally recognized wine industry. With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
Who Youll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlecs more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 20769
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.