Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Mission Hills, CA
Facey Medical Foundation is seeking a full-time Acute Care nurse practitioner to join its team in Mission Hills, California. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established hospitalist program located at the Providence Holy Cross Medical Center while enjoying a no call, 7-on, 7-off schedule in southern California.
- 7-on/7-off schedule with 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. shift
- Average 13 to 15 patient encounters per shift
- No call
- Excellent professional growth opportunity
- Successful completion of the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate Program with a minimum of 1 year practicing in an inpatient/acute care facility as an NP required
- Compensation is between $70.36 and $85.25 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Where Youll Work
Facey Medical Foundation is the MSO for Facey Medical Group with offices in the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, and Simi valleys. Facey employs over 240 physicans specializing in everything from Internal Medicine and Pediatrics to Women's Health Services (OB/Gyn) and Orthopedic Surgery. Facey has a large contracted network of specialists to better meet patient needs and expectations. Facey proudly operates two fully functional Urgent Care Centers (Santa Clarita + San Fernando) and has repeatedly received awards for clinical excellence.
Where Youll Live
Mission Hills is located about eight miles northwest of Burbank in north Los Angeles County. This area, the northern San Fernando Valley and neighboring Santa Clarita Valley, is among the fastest-growing in all of Southern California. It is a thriving center of commerce and industry, and grants easy access to popular beach communities such as Ventura and Santa Barbara.
Who Youll Work For
Facey Medical Group is a physician-owned, physician-run multi-specialty group in the greater Los Angeles area with over 100 years of clinical excellence. The group employs more than 240 physicians from multiple specialties including adult primary care, medical specialists, hospitalists, OBGYN, pediatrics, surgical (general and specialists) and urgent care. With an aligned leadership structure that has strong participation by their physicians, the group can focus on quality initiatives while providing advanced, evidence-based care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 20700
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.