Full Time Physician Assistant Job Chico, CA
Job DescriptionExciting opportunity for a GI Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner in northern California, about an hour and a half north of Sacramento. This is a full time, perm position, offering excellent benefits, $5,000 sign on, negotiable relocation package and highly competitive pay range. Schedule is Tuesday-Friday, 10 hour days. Wonderful location for someone who loves recreational activities like hiking and camping.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2816413.
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- 300 bed not for profit hospital
- Experience preferred, new grads welcome
- Located an hour north of Sacramento, close to many recreational areas
- Offering $5000 to include full benefits and a competitive wage
- Tuesday-Friday, 10 hour schedule, no call
- Mostly in clinic with some hospital rotation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $134451.00 to $181521.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.