Full Time Physician Assistant Job West Hills, CA
13 days ago
Job DescriptionThis desirable city in Los Angeles County has an emergency medicine (EM) program in search of an advanced practice clinician (APC) interested in a full-time position with TeamHealth at West Hills Hospital and Medical Center. You will work with a stable team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians seeing all acuity levels of patients in a fast paced environment. Embrace the support of an outstanding medical director who cares about you and your professional growth! We ask that you have a minimum of 2 years of emergency medicine experience to apply.
Competitive Compensation with estimated base pay range minimum of $130,000/annually to maximum of $170,000/annually.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Prime location in Los Angeles County
- Collegial practice environment with supportive medical director
- Health insurance, 401(k)
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.