Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job CA
7 days ago
A primary care healthcare system focused on supporting both the needs of the Nurse Practitioners and the patients has an opening at their Santa Barbara, California clinic. They are looking for a Nurse Practitioner who has a strong passion for serving the aging and elderly population.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus signing bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time off
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty (24 hours) and bereavement benefits (3 days)
- 401K program (company match included)
- Monthly phone and internet reimbursement ($50)
- Malpractice Coverage
- CE Credits: our own Institute provides quarterly sessions, approved by the AANP for CE credits
- Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- Outpatient position and might do home visits periodically along with telehealth
- Complete Annual Wellness visits for Medicare Advantage patients
- See an average of 8-10 patients in clinic/telehealth
- Prefer 2+ years of clinical experience as an NP but will consider a new graduate with a strong nursing background
Santa Barbara has been voted one of the happiest places to live in the United States. It is located on the Central Coast of California just 95 miles North of Los Angeles. Residents enjoy a Mediterranean-like climate, beautiful beaches, and close proximity to other popular coastal towns.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.