Full Time Physician Assistant Job NY
Job DescriptionA hospital located in the Finger Lakes Region is looking for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner of Physician Assistant. The facility is open to experienced or New Grad NNPs and experienced PAs. You must be a certified NNP, licensed in the state of New York, or eligible for licensure. In this position, you will provide women's health services including MFM, in-house coverage, attend high-risk. deliveries, transport services, and asses critically ill newborns. You will be offered a competitive salary, health benefits, and more.
The hospital is located a short drive from the Finger Lakes, wineries and more. Stay in the local community or take a drive to other major cities. Located in a low-cost living area, this is a great area to start or continue your NNP career.
For information on this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please ask for Kristen Levins at 954-837-2688 or send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2806329.
- Full-time, Permanent position
- NNP certified or Experienced PA
- Experience is preferred, but New Grads are welcome to apply
- NY license or eligibility
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $95000.00 to $160000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.