Full Time Physician Assistant Job Providence, RI
Job DescriptionThis Rhode Island Hospital is in need of a Psychiatric Mental Health Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for a Consultation Liaison Role. They are seeking 3 years of experience providing care to pediatric and adolescent patients with psychiatric mental and behavioral health disorders. PMHNP-BC or PA-C certification is expected and must be licensed or eligible for an advanced practice license in RI. CompHealth can assist with licensure. This is a salaried permanent opportunity with excellent benefits and negotiable relocation and/or sign-on bonus.
Providence has so many great dining and entertainment options, various attractions that will appeal to everyone, and a great nightlife scene. This coastal city is full of history, and centrally located to other great destinations. Just 1.5 hours to Boston or Cape Cod, and about 3 hours from NYC. For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date resume to Sarah.email@example.com. Please reference JOB-2805542
- Inpatient Psych Mental Health Treatment of Children/Adolescents
- Established Hospital and Health System, Teaching Facility
- Full Time Permanent Position: Monday - Friday Day Schedule, No Call
- Excellent Benefits, Negotiable Relocation/Sign-On
- 3+ Years of Child/Adolescent Mental Health Experience Required
- Treat Patients Up To 18 Years
- Enjoy all Providence, RI Has to Offer!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.