Full Time Physician Assistant Job San Rafael, CA
Job DescriptionA well-established Non-Profit Community Center is seeking a seasoned, experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their Primary Care Team in the Bay area. This client is seeking a provider with at least one year of experience working in a community health setting. This is a full-time permanent opportunity that will be ideal for providers who enjoy working with underserved patients
They have a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. The facility is also offering relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus!
This city is located in the North Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. It offers a lively business and cultural center located wrapped in an area of incomparable natural beauty.
They are interviewing and hiring quickly! Please contact Kamille Wilson for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule. Email email@example.com, or call/text 954-837-2773. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. Please reference JOB-2805282
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Open to Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners
- 8 Years of Clinical Experience Required
- Primary Care/Community Health Opportunity
- Comprehensive Benefits Include Healthcare, Retirement, Large Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance!
- Bilingual Candidates (English/Spanish) preferred, not required
- Fantastic Bay area location!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $135000.00 to $160000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.