Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job WA
4 days ago
A Federally Qualified Community Health System with locations throughout central Washington and the Yakima Valley has positions available for Family Nurse Practitioners to join their team. They have a few different locations with openings and will consider both experienced Nurse Practitioners as well as new graduates.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Relocation and Loan Repayment options
- Robust benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement options
- Paid Holidays and Paid Leave Package (vacation and personal illness time)
- CME, Malpractice tail coverage, professional license reimbursement
- Outpatient only position
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
- See pediatric through adult/geriatric patients
- Work with an underserved population
- Must be Family Medicine Certified and be able to see pediatric through geriatric patients
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required
This vibrant city is located in South Central Washington and has a population of 93,000. It offers 300 days of sunshine a year and is surrounded by numerous recreation areas, including Mount Rainer National Park; Mount Adams; Goat Rocks and William O. Douglass wilderness; and much more!
The city is known for its quality of agricultural crops, large wine and craft beverage industry, blue skies, and affordable housing. Residents enjoy all that you would expect from a larger metropolitan area with its own orchestra, theaters, museum, art scene, and many large-scale annual festivals.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.