Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Fort Smith, AR
6 days ago
Anaward-winning Urgent Care clinicthat values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion is addingFamily Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Urgent Care experienced NPs to its value-based care team inFort Smith, AR. Enjoy the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be and the ability tobalance & prioritize your professional and personal life!
- 14 shifts per month including 2-weekend shifts (8 & 12-hour shifts)
- Clinics are open Monday-Friday (8A-8P) and weekends (9A-5P)
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when needed
- On-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants to assist with vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints, and administering meds and vaccines
- Beautiful, brand new facilities with a small lab, Portable X-ray, EKG & EPIC EMR
- Accredited by the Urgent Care Association
- Excellent hourly rate plus quarterly bonus (based on customer satisfaction scores, productivity & quality measures)
- Monthly Daily Volume bonus (based on patient visit metrics met per shift)
- Opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training
Fort Smith is a city on the Arkansas River, in northwest Arkansas. The Fort Smith National Historic Site traces the town's origins as a military post during the frontier era. The Fort Smith Museum of History further explores local history. The Trolley Museum displays historic streetcars.
Contact: Greg Johnson
Phone: (314) 587-4730
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.