Full Time Physician Assistant Job Chicago, IL
9 days ago
An established primary care clinic located 40 miles North of Chicago has two advanced provider positions available. They are looking for experienced Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants to join their team.
- Outpatient only position
- Full-time position including 30 hours of patient time plus administration time
- The average patient load is 18-25 patients per day
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 7 am-7 pm, and Saturday 8 am-12 pm
- Some Saturdays and evenings will be required
- Call rotation every seven weeks
- 10-Hour shifts might be an option
- This practice has been providing primary care to families throughout Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin for over 30 years!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Quality and productivity bonuses
- Health, dental, malpractice, 401K and profit sharing, educational allowance, license and professional dues, PTO, and CME time off
- Spanish-speaking or willingness to learn is required
- Experience as a Family Medicine provider preferred
The village of Gurnee, Illinois is a suburb of Chicago and a popular destination for those looking for a family-friendly town with world-class entertainment, indoor and outdoor recreation, exceptional shopping, and endless restaurant options. Many young professionals and families have moved to Gurnee due to the lower cost of living, safe neighborhoods, and above-average school systems.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.