Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Canton, NY
Job DescriptionOutpatient Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in Northern New York, just outside of the Adirondack Region! This is a full time perm position offering relocation assistance and a $10,000 sign on bonus. One year of experience in a similar setting required. Current team consists of one Family Practice Physician, a Pediatrician and a Family Nurse Practitioner. Schedule is flexible to your needs and can be either 5/8s or 4/10s, with varying start time. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at firstname.lastname@example.org/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2795984.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- 1 year of experience in a similar setting preferred
- New grad FNP's with previous RN experience in a similar clinic-based setting are welcome
- Join a team of one Family Physician, Pediatrician and a Nurse Practitioner
- Flexible schedule, can be 5/8's or 4/10's
- Sign on of $10,000 + relocation up to $10,000
- Strong pay + RVU bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $115000.00 to $130000.00 Annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.