Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Silver City, NM
Job DescriptionOur client in Southwestern, New Mexico is seeking an experienced Cardiology Nurse Practitioner to join their team working in the Cardiology Outpatient Clinic. This is a full time, permanent position, with Full Benefits The ideal provider will have a. minimum of 2 years experience as a Nurse Practitioner in Cardiology, Emergency Medicine or Acute Care. This position is100% Outpatient. No procedures required. Schedule is Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30. No Call Generous compensation package including Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance For more information about this, or any other opportunities we have available nationwide, please call Judi Triana directly at (954) 837-2693 or send your resume in strict confidence to email@example.com. Please Reference JOB-2784044
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
- Day Schedule, No Call
- 100% Outpatient
- Experience Required - Minimum of 2 years NP experience,
- Must have Cardiology experience, RN Cardiology experience will be considered.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.