Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Philadelphia, PA
Job DescriptionOur client has a unique opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner who is seeking an Executive Level position. The ideal provider will have 5 years of leadership experience in an integrated healthcare facility. This is an opportunity to be a part of an Executive Team, while still practicing patient care. Duties will include developing and implementing clinical policies as well as supervising Clinical Directors.
This opportunity is located in Philadelphia, PA, an area that boasts a rich history, great sports, and culture!
Please contact Kamille Wilson for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text 954-837-2773. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
- Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner: PMHNP, FNP or ANP
- Integrated Healthcare leadership experience required- 5 years
- Management Responsibilities + some Patient Care
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Great Philly location
- Reference JOB-2780071
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.