Full Time Physician Assistant Job OR
7 days ago
A large, community-owned and governed, not-for-profit healthcare system located in Southern Oregon has an opening for an experienced Physician Assistant to join their Endocrinology Team.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- $7,500-$10,000 Signing bonus depending on experience
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- Annual quality incentives starting in year 2
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Full-time position
- Providers will see a majority of patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes, manage patients on insulin pumps and multi-dose insulin injections, and troubleshoot continuous glucose sensors.A smaller number of established patients with non-diabetic endocrine conditions will also be seen such as hypothyroidism and osteoporosis
- The ambulatory clinic, mostly consultative with no inpatient work
- Join an award-winning hospital system known as the top health care provider in the region
- Experience as an Endocrinology Physician Assistant is required
This position is located in a beautiful city in Southern Oregon!We offer family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year.Here you find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs, and colorful autumns.Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Yanisse Spillman
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.