Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Raleigh, NC
7 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a single-specialty Neurology group in Raleigh to recruit a new Nurse Practitioner to their team!They are seeking someone in basically an all-outpatient practice!They share calls, for a total of 1-3 nights per month and a weekend every other month.
- Seeking NC licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- The ideal candidate comes with a few years of experience
- Outpatient clinic seeing up to 17 patients per day
- Productivity based compensation model
- No daily hospital rounding or night call
- 20 PTO/Sick/CME days off annually + 1 half-day off per month
- Paid Malpractice, Licensure, and CME
- Large group! 27 MDs and 23 APPs
Raleigh, North Carolina!
- The city is home to over 450,000 residents and the growing Raleigh metro area is home to almost 1.4 million people.
- There is truly something for everyone in this capital city.
- The Warehouse District downtown is filled with lots of cool cafes, bars, breweries, award-winning restaurants, food halls, world-class museums, festivals, as well as arts and cultural activities.
- If you prefer outdoor activities such as walking, biking, or hiking, the Capital Area Greenway System is for you. There are 28 individual trails to choose from.
- The area is also well known as the Research Triangle, due to the number of technology and scholarly institutions around Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham. Including Duke University, North Carolina Central University, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Come see what Raleigh has to offer.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.