Full Time Physician Assistant Job OR
6 days ago
A large, community-owned and governed, not-for-profit healthcare system located in Southern Oregon has an opening for an experienced Critical Care Nurse Practitioner to work nights.
- Shift rate of $900
- $7,500-$10,000 Signing bonus depending on experience
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- Annual quality incentives starting in year 2
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Full-time position
- The schedule is 7 pm-7 am; 7 days on/7 days off
- 159 Shifts per year
- Join an award-winning hospital system known as the top health care provider in the region
- Critical Care Nurse Practitioner certification required
- This NP must have experience independently managing critically ill patients, starting central and arterial lines, and intubating
This position is located in a beautiful city in Southern Oregon!We offer family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year.Here you find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs, and colorful autumns.Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Quentin Lawrence
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.