Part Time Physician Assistant Job Santa Rosa, CA
3 years ago
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) FNP or PA Opportunity at Rewarding Advanced Primary Care Clinic
Our client seeks a bilingual FNPractitioner or PAfor a part-time (20-32 hrs.) opportunity at an employed advanced primary care clinic in Santa Rosa, CA. The vision of our client is to create a health revolution by enlivening people, invigorating companies, and transforming healthcare. They ensure that the right people get the right care at the right time, which means patients are healthier, happier, and more productive. Due to a large portion of the patient population being Spanish-speaking, Spanish fluency is required.
- 10 to 15 patients each day for 30 to 60 minute appointments
- Work for an innovative provider where you will focus on prevention, delivering practical treatment for chronic and acute care needs, and providing disease and case management services
- Provide primary care medical services to patients including preventative, maintenance, and episodic care.
- Facilitate and create a culture of health and wellness with patients through health coaching, health risk assessment, and other health promotion activity coordination.
- Assist with occupational injuries and disability issues.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of all patient encounters in NextGen EMR
- Provide tailored one-on-one health coaching to individuals around their stated health goals, both in-person and telephonically
- Monitor the patient's progress related to their established goals and provide accountability
- Minimum required Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Spanish fluency
- Family Nurse Practitioner with national board certification is preferred
This client is a market-leading healthcare company that provides advanced primary care, population health management, and behavior coaching to patients. The clinic model support practitioners who desire to focus on patient care first. Their team-based medical home model encourages both patients and practitioners to have quality time together during visits to empower patients to 'change behaviors by esteeming them through empathetic listening' and actively participate in their own wellness goals.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.