Full Time Nurse Practitioner - Family Job Chicago, IL
3 years ago
HEADLINE: Chicago, IL (north side of the city, less than 30 minutes to metropolitan downtown Chicago): Spanish speaking Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a well-established Health Care Center. This is a 100% Outpatient opportunity. Flexible work schedule and choice of: (four) 10-hour days or (five) 8-hour days per week. There is no call. $ Salary is competitive. There is also a bonus. Full fringe benefits package including Student Loan Repayment Plan.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- Their facility is located on the north side of Chicago.
- It is situated less than thirty minutes to metropolitan downtown Chicago.
- A Spanish speaking Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner is needed to join and work at a well-established Health Care Center. It is under the umbrella of a well-established Community Health Organization.
- The new Family Nurse Practitioner will need to work independently with a Family Practice physician to provide care to patients of all ages.
- Board Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Experience: The new Certified Family Nurse Practitioner is required to have at least 18 months of work experience in Family Medicine.
- Spanish Speaking Skills: They cater to a large Spanish speaking population. Therefore, good Spanish speaking skills are required.
- Must have an active Illinois license and DEA.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity.
- There is no call.
- The group provides Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Pediatrics, Mental Health, and Family Planning services to an underserved patient population.
- They are seeking a provider that has a mission and passion for community health.
- The office is located in a great location. It is a very nice, newly built modern office. They also have a welcoming team of health professionals.
- They offer a flexible work schedule. The new Family Nurse Practitioner has a choice to work either (4) ten hour days or (5) eight hour days per week.
- She or he will work only one half day on a Saturday per month. You will have time off during the week to compensate you for this.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Competitive salary
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (80 hours)
- CME with paid time off
- 403B Retirement Plan
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Student Loan Repayment
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (8,865,000 population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country's largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world's first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald's (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago ' ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.