Full Time Medical Assistant Job Chicago, IL
3 years ago
HEADLINE: Chicago,Illinois(45 minutes toChicago): Medical Assistant is needed for a well established Community Health organization. They specialize in primary care. This is an office position. There is no call.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- The Community Health facility is located in a suburb of Chicago.
- It is about a 45-minute commute to Chicago.
- There are two train stations that will easily take you into the city and suburbs.
- This city has a diverse population.
- Their residents are warm and friendly people.
- They have the second largest school system and award winning duo language programs.
- Located on a river with bike tails through nature preserves, it makes this a perfect outing for hikers and families.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, you will be able to enjoy fishing, boating and kayaking along the trails.
- For the cultural enthusiast, this city also has a Symphony Orchestra.
- Also available is a huge downtown area with great shopping, restaurants and a casino.
- A Medical Assistant is needed to work for a well-established Community Health organization.
- They specialize in primary care.
- This is an office position. There is no call.
- This opportunity is due to growth and expansion.
- High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Medical Assistant Diploma and/or Medical Assistant Certification
- Medical Office experience is preferred. However, this practice will also consider a new graduate.
SOME OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES OF THE NEW MEDICAL ASSISTANT:
- Greet and interview patients for the appropriate information
- Perform vital signs
- Maintain, update and record medical records
- Prepares exam rooms
- Assist in the exam rooms with procedures, examinations, translation and any other instructions received from the providers
- Administer medications, vaccines, and treatments under direct supervision of the providers
- Provide patient education materials
- Assist in scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, verifying insurance eligibility, referrals forms, and prior authorizations
- Flexible in traveling to other offices in the area when the need arises.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing systems, filing and records management systems and forms
- Knowledge of the CDC immunization schedule, preparation and timely disposal and safe use of vaccines, needles and syringes
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.