Full Time Physician Assistant Job Santa Monica, CA
Providence Saint Johns Health Center is seeking a full-time physician assistant to join an established Cardiothoracic Surgery team in Santa Monica, California to support cardiac and Thoracic Services. This is a great opportunity for professional growth as you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team at a facility with a long history of Cardiothoracic care excellence. Enjoy working for an industry-leading organization located in beautiful Santa Monica, California.
- Full-time, day shift, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- After after-hour weekday and weekend call coverage for Cardiac and Thoracic Services
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an OR first assist, inpatient, and outpatient in Cardiothoracic Surgery required
- OR experience as a PA required; surgical assisting, endoscopic vein harvest, endoscopic radial artery harvest, suturing
- Experience providing inpatient and outpatient care to an adult patient population is preferred
- Compensation is between $175,386 and $226,325 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Saint Johns Health Center is a 266-bed facility equipped with the latest diagnostic technology and a team devoted to providing a broad range of primary and specialty service lines. Healthgrades, The Joint Commission and the Leapfrog Group have all given Providence Saint Johns multiple accolades for its dedication to academic-based, research-guided care. Saint Johns is also home to the world-renowned Saint Johns Cancer Institute, a leader in clinical research and medical advancements in cancer care.
Where Youll Live
Santa Monica is one of the most livable cities in Los Angeles, and for good reason, with its iconic, three-mile beach, sunny climate and easy, scenic access to the coast-hugging Santa Monica Mountains. Just 15 miles from the heart of Los Angeles, it is home to numerous Hollywood celebrities. With its proximity to nature, revitalized downtown and idyllic beachside location, Santa Monica is one city that truly has it all.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 16833
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.