Full Time Physician Assistant Job Richland, WA
Kadlec is seeking a full-time physician assistant to help support its Women's Health services in Richland, Washington. You will be joining a supportive team environment where you have the opportunity to build your own patient panel while providing a mix of inpatient and outpatient care. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance and outstanding quality of life in the welcoming community of Richland.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- Opportunity to build your own patient panel
- 1 to 2 years of post-graduate clinical experience is required
- As a non-profit, Kadlec qualifies for Public Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Compensation is between $56.85 and $71.31 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where Youll Work
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinics providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.
Where Youll Live
Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries including an internationally recognized wine industry. With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
Who Youll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlecs more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 17087
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.