There is plenty to do in the area including kayaking, canoeing, boat rides, bike trails, shopping and fine dining! This area has lower than average cost of living and is a great place to raise a family with an excellent education system. You will receive 6+ weeks of PTO and new grads are welcome to apply. Interviewing now!
For immediate consideration, please respond with your resume. For further details about this opportunity, please contact Harry Pratt at Harry.Pratt@comphealth.com and call 954-837-2759.
Please reference JOB-2546510
- 4 Day Work Week!
- Diverse Cases
- Full Benefits
- Great Outdoor Recreation
- New Grads Apply!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail