Full Time Physician Assistant Job CT
Medical Group in Central Connecticut has an exciting full-time opportunity for a general orthopedic physician assistant to join a thriving orthopedic surgery practice. Be part of an experienced hospital-based orthopedic team.First, assist and manage an office practice.Brand new outpatient offices are open, and a new emergency room is coming!
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Orthopedic PA to join a thriving orthopedic surgery practice.
- The hospital-based orthopedic team focused on hand surgery, joint health, spine and pain relief, physiatry and rehabilitation, podiatry, and sports medicine.
- Full-Time position
- See urgent care, pre-, peri-, and post-operative care patients
- Assist with surgical cases and outpatient visits
- One or two years of caring for patients in a surgical setting is preferred
- Market-based compensation
- A comprehensive array of benefits is offered, including health, dental, vision, and retirement.
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities, including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums, and wineries. Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants, and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- Located only two hours from both Boston and NYC.
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.