Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Saginaw, MI
9 days ago
We are assisting a large multi-site community health center system with the recruiting of a Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine provider for a group in Saginaw, Michigan.
- The system has 24 sites in and around Saginaw, Southeast, and Central Michigan.
- Locations consist of primary care physicians and advanced practice providers, along with dental facilities.
- This position is to work at their newer large facility in a community in Huron County, northeast of Bay City.
- Site currently has a nurse practitioner and dental department. Family Physicians rotate to the clinic as a new physician is being recruited.
- Schedule has some flexibility for 4 or 5 days per week.
- System offers a base salary and robust benefits package, including student loan repayment with an HPSA score of 18.
About Saginaw, Michigan
Saginaw is a city in the State of Michigan and the seat of Saginaw County. The city of Saginaw and Saginaw County are both located in the area known as Mid-Michigan or Central Michigan. Saginaw is located adjacent to Saginaw Charter Township and is considered part of the Tri-City area, along with neighboring Bay City and Midland. The Saginaw County MSA had a population of 196,542 in 2013. The city is also the largest municipality within the Saginaw, Midland, and Bay City Metropolitan Area.
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.