Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job OR
6 days ago
A Rural Health Organization located in Eastern Oregon has an opening for a Family Nurse Practitioner to join their family-like team.This healthcare system includes a Critical Access Hospital, Family & Rural Medicine Clinic, Home Health and Hospice, Emergency Medical Services, an Intermediate Care Center, and all of the supporting ancillary departments necessary to care for the health and wellness of the community.
About the Opportunity
- Salary based on experience with full benefits
- Work in outpatient clinic 4-5 days per week
- Establish a patient panel, evaluate same-day appointments, follow-up appointments, etc.
- Clinic hours are Monday and Wednesday - 8 AM-6 PM; Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 8AM-5 PM
- The patient panel ranges from mostly geriatrics to pediatrics
- Must be a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner
The Strawberry Mountain Range and John Day River Valley offer a variety of outdoor activities, from abundant hiking/mountain biking/horse riding trails to high and low lakes and ponds.Living in this charming, rural town means being surrounded by friendly people surrounded by beautiful, untouched scenery.Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.