Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Washington, DC
7 days ago
Enterprise Medical is assisting a unique primary care group delivering the highest-quality care and services available in their search for an Adult-Nurse Practitioner to join their team in Washington, DC.
About the Opportunity
- This medical group has over 80+ offices in 10 cities, including multiple offices in the Washington, DC area.
- Membership-based primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible, and enjoyable
- In the past 5 years, candidates must have practiced for at least 2 years in an outpatient primary care setting OR 1 year in an outpatient primary care setting, coupled with either a 1-year primary care fellowship or 1+ year in an urgent care setting.
- State license in Washington, DC, must be obtained before your start date but you can interview now to save your spot!
- Solid base salary and a benefit plan designed to aid in your health and wellness with added perks you will not find elsewhere
About Washington, DC
Washington, D.C.?s unforgettable skyline is marked by some of the world?s most celebrated monuments. The awe-inspiring structures, statues, and temples that grace the National Mall tell fascinating stories through their histories and designs. From the Washington Monument to the World War II Memorial to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, D.C. traces the history of the USA. But take the time to venture beyond the Mall. Myriad museums, sophisticated dining, diverse shopping, professional sports teams, and in the spring, the incredible cherry blossoms around the Tidal Basin, are easy walks, short bike trips, or Metro rides away.
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.