Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Fayetteville, NC
4 days ago
An award-winning healthcare system located in Central North Carolina is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work for their cardiology practice near Fayetteville, NC.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Above-average compensation
- Robust benefits package including health, life, and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans
- Annual PTO & CME with allowance
- Relocation stipend
- Reimbursement for license and DEA
- PSLF loan forgiveness
- Outpatient position
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Full-service cardiology practice-22 experienced providers in 10 locations throughout the Sandhills
- State-of-the-art medical office building on the hospital campus
- Fast access to diagnostic resources
- At least one year of full-time experience as a Cardiology NP in an outpatient setting
Enjoy a wonderful quality of life living in a charming town with a friendly atmosphere. Fayetteville is just 25 miles away and the world-renowned golf courses of Pinehurst are just 20 miles away.The temperate climate of North Carolina allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year whether at the Appalachian Mountains to your west or the beautiful beaches on the Atlantic coast to your east.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.