Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job CT
6 days ago
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Hematology/Oncology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to see a broad spectrum of Hematology/Oncology patients in the office and hospital. Will consider APRNs with previous nursing experience in Hematology and Oncology.
- Monday through Friday, 40-hour schedule
- Mostly outpatient coverage
- No evenings, weekends, or call
- Board-certified Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant with previous Hematology/Oncology experience
- Join seven physicians and four Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated and collegial team
- Multidisciplinary cancer care, collaborating with Surgical and Medical Subspecialties, Radiation Oncology, and Palliative Care.
- Diagnostic Imaging, Cancer Genetics, Radiation Therapy, Cancer Research and Trials, and Psychological and Social Support Services
Rich Benefits Package:
- Highly competitive salary package
- Allowances for CMEs and Dues
- 401k with a 6% employer match
- CME - 5 days and 2k Allowance
- 33 Days of PTO
- Free Wellness Program
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Short and Long Term Disability
- 360-bed non-profit community teaching hospital with level II trauma center serving an area population of 250,000
- Join a highly awarded team of top medical and surgical talent with the latest technology
- Clinical trials and research
- Our network has more than 12,000 employees including 2600 Physicians and seven hospitals
- Located in Southern Connecticut with beaches, sailing, swimming, hiking, cultural attractions, theaters and highly rated public and private schools
- New York City is accessible by train or car.
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.