Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job WA
7 days ago
A well-respected community health center in Central Washington is seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to join another NP at one of their Family Medicine Clinics North of Yakima.
- 4.5 Day Work Week
- Monday-Saturday, 40 hours/week + clinic call
- Work with another experienced Nurse Practitioner in a very supportive environment
- See 20-25 patients a day and no OB patients
- You will see all ages but mostly adults/geriatric patients
- Qualified candidates must have 2 years of practice experience in a family medicine clinic
- A Generous compensation plan and RVU bonus
- Full benefits package
- Student loan repayment
Yakima Valley offers a pleasant mix of perfect weather, delightful craft beverages, farm-fresh produce, and outdoor adventure.Residents enjoy skiing, mountain biking, golfing, casual and fine dining, beautiful wineries, shops and so much more.Call today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.