Full Time Physician Assistant Job Torrance, CA
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center is seeking a full-time Cardiovascular Surgery physician assistant to join a high-functioning, interdisciplinary team in Torrance, California. These physicians perform some of the most advanced, minimally invasive surgery in the Western United States, including da Vinci S robotic surgery, and perform thousands of surgeries each year. Enjoy rewarding work and experience all that Southern California has to offer.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery first-assist experience required
- Five-day work week with call
- 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. schedule
- 80% inpatient, 20% outpatient
- Duties include pre-op/post-op care and management of adult surgery patients
- Compensation is between $169,749 and $223,517 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance has a 50-year legacy of excellence in this coastal south Los Angeles suburb and is one of six hospitals Providence operates in Southern California. Winner of Truven Health Analytics "100 Top Hospitals" award three years in a row, Little Company of Mary offers cutting-edge technology and therapies in cardiac and surgical care, all in a state-of-the-art facility just 2 miles from the beach.
Where Youll Live
Torrance, population 145,000, is the eighth-largest city in Los Angeles County. About 25 miles southwest of downtown LA, Torrance is a blend of thriving high-tech industry and park-lined suburban neighborhoods. It is home to some of the best coastal golf courses and beaches in southern California. Torrance has the second-largest Japanese population in California, bringing abundant Asian restaurants and supermarkets to the area.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 10979
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.