A multi-specialty group located in Wisconsin is seeking an urologist to join their organization. Applicants are required to be board certified. The facility is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. You will do general urology cases with a large patient base. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other urologists. A WI license will be required for this position. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth can assist you with the process. Final-year fellows will be considered.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a 401K retirement package.
This position is located in Rice Lake, a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other urology job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to email@example.com.
- General urology need
- A leading multi-specialty group
- Teaching opportunity
- Board certification required
- Two year guaranteed salary
- Educational loan assistance
- Full and complete benefits package
- Four weeks vacation to start
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail